Best way for the government to support child care.

Dear minister of human resources and social development, the honourable Diane Finley m.p.,
The first thing to do is to stop using unemployment insurance as a stay at home supplement for new mothers, second lower U.I. premiums then change the name of E.I. back to U.I., lower taxes on the working poor, those who are paying double federal taxes as businesses.
Once all the things above are done people could afford to care for their own children, all one point four of them.
My federal taxes will go down fifty percent and business’s will increase fifty percent with a zero net cost to business over time because my taxes are an expense to my employer.
I know you are probably a little busy with Brian Mulroney’s bed pan and faith based initiatives to do anything that would actually fit your pre election platform.
Sorry I can’t be their, perhaps Canada would still be a country.
Sincerely Yours,
* , Ontario, Canada


May 17, 2006 - Posted by | Canadian Politics

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: